[blparent] baby mobility

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jun 26 04:15:19 UTC 2011

Hi.  Once that baby is mobile, your life will never be the same again.
*Smile.*  Gone are the days when he'll stay where you put him.  But it's an
amazing world of exploration you both are entering.

Besides what others have said, beware of trash baskets that don't have lids,
such as those under desks.  Put baby locks on any lower cabinets you don't
want opened.  Get rid of, at least temporarily, anything your baby might try
to pull up on, and pull over on himself, such as plant stands with heavy
plants on them or tables that aren't sturdily balanced.  Don't leave
houseplants down low where the baby could eat the dirt.  That's what I can
recall off the top of my head.

Take care,
Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt