[blparent] progesterone to prevent preterm labor

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jun 27 20:00:23 UTC 2011

I took them by injection by the nurse at the  dr's office.  The reason they
said, that the shot was better, was it got into the blood stream more
quickly than the other and the reason they did it there was incase of any
side effects.  I am not on Medicaid and they treated me the same as everyone
else. V