[blparent] family and adoption

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:34:33 UTC 2011

While my family questioned my capabilities, they eventually had to
leave me alone because i was determined and had asked them to leave if
they could not say anything nice.
But, i had a doctor who, after i had my fourth, suggested to my
parents that they get a lawyer and try to have me sterilized.
And, I had a pediatrician who suggested that i give my fourth child up
for adoption. She knew a mother who was bored and looking for a baby
to adopt.
A strange twist, when Kyler (my fourth) was 2yo, I met this woman. she
adopted two other children and had two teens. honestly, she was not
very  emotionally stable and she had this hero horn blowing complex.
And, to top it off, she was not very blind friendly and had a 4yo
blind adopted daughter. i found out later that she was the one who my
pediatrician was suggesting adopt my son.
UGGGG!