[blparent] 2 new Discovery Toys Product descriptions are here!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 22:37:01 UTC 2011

Hi List friends. I just wanted to alert you to the 2 newest Discovery Toys
products. 2 more products will be coming soon. As always if you have
questions or to order visit www.playtoachieve.com or feel free to order from
any other of our DT moms on the list. Dena, and Denise also sell. If you
would like to host a party to get free toys, or become a Discovery Toys
consultant feel free to ask any questions, or click in the in role now link
on the Discovery toys consultant page of your choice.

Blockit

Item #1863

Build, stack, construct and create with our 40 piece colorful wood block
set. Perfectly oversized for small hands so your child is able to build
confidence in construction play. The set's unique shapes and structural
details offer budding architects plenty of open-ended building possibilities
all the way to primary school! Includes storage bucket. DT Activity Guide in
English, French & Spanish From 2-5 years (K,V)

Price $37.50

PEEK-A-BOO PHOTO CUBE

Item #1049

This soft, high-contrast interactive cube develops baby's ability to focus,
distinguish colors & shapes, and track objects. The fillable Peek-a-Boo Cube
stimulates baby's vision with a black, white & red color palette and 4
two-sided black & white pattern cards. Peek-a-boo play with a boy/girl
smiley face rattle teaches object permanence. Slide your own photos into the
4 clear pockets for added fun and learning. 4 1/2" cube. Surface washable.
DT Activity Guide in English, French & Spanish from birth - toddler
dtexclusive A K V

Price $18.50

"Play is to early childhood what gas is to a car," as it's "the very fuel of
every intellectual activity that our children engage in."

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

 <http://www.playtoachieve.com> www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discovery-Toys-Play-to-Achieve/19053149096106
3>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discovery-Toys-Play-to-Achieve/190531490961063

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!