[blparent] Discovery Toys order $50 qualify for a free toy!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 01:18:40 UTC 2011

Hi, At this time I'm not sure if this offer is on the internet, but orders
over $50 qualify for 1 of the following toys for free!

Make your selections at www.playtoachieve.com and if in the ordering process
you aren't given a choice to pick your free toy contact me and I'll put the
order in for you. I can be reached at 689-5045. All Discovery Toys
consultants have the ability to to offer this special.

Finger Plays and fun: This CD appropriate through about age 6 or so sings
fun  nursery rhyme style songs, and also has a phonics song singing the name
of something starting with the letter, the letter and sound. Other songs
include the circle song, Hello Hello, Little ducky Duddle and many more. It
is a favorite around here. Song by the same artist is the formal sounds
Likes Fun, and now renamed Sounds like Learning.

Baby Moves Book Collection: This set of 3 books are brightly illustrated and
have fun rhyming text about your body, going to bed and playing. There are
also parent ideas on what to discuss and do with the child while reading the
book.

Gustav Mole Family Game: This game goes along with the Musical life of
Gustav Mole book and CD and is appropriate for preschool and up.

The Big Hungry Bear game: This game is meant to be used with the popular
book The Little Mouse the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear and is
appropriate through preschool.

Hydro Blast: Imagine a large padded syringe meant for shooting water across
a pool or back yard. This thing shoots far and is lots fun. It is listed as
school years which is about 5 and up.

How to build your own country: This is a book meant to guide a school age
child about second grade and up on how to design their very country built to
their dreams and expectations following the rules one would really need to
build a country.

Let me know if you have any further questions about these or any other
product.

"Play is to early childhood what gas is to a car," as it's "the very fuel of
every intellectual activity that our children engage in."

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discovery-Toys-Play-to-Achieve/190531490961063

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!