[blparent] sheer terror

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Mar 3 21:46:04 UTC 2011

Why in the world would a teacher need to show a video like that to school
age kids anyway?  I mean, for what educational purpose?  Usually movies like
that have ratings that restrict the viewing audience to adults and
teenagers.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy