[blparent] Bells; Yea or Ney?

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugettdobens at bex.net
Tue Mar 15 17:37:01 UTC 2011

    This is exactly what I did.  I am just extra cautious with Mackenzie,
and also taught her to answer me when I call.  Sometimes she gets in one of
her moods, but most of the time, she's pretty good about it.   From the time
she first started walking, we also made her always hold our hands in public
places, and sometimes use a puppy backpack harness.    Now, she's really
good with that too.
Nikki