[blparent] Bells; Yea or Ney?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 15 17:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did the same thing, teaching my sons to come when they’re called, or at least to answer me so I know where they are.  My 2 year old doesn’t do it well yet,  but my 6 year old answers for both of them, and knows that if he doesn’t answer when I call him, we leave wherever it is we are, and go home.  He’s so good about it, we’ve only had to leave 2 times and that was when he was very little.

Tammy