[blparent] Gross for another time

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Mar 16 04:47:09 UTC 2011

Before I was a mom, I used to wonder why it was that mom's or dad's would go
out in public and all of a sudden say, "eww, look here, I've been slimed."
Or they would look down and find something goopy on their sleeve.  Well,
shortly after I had Gab a bunch of us parents went to dinner and I reached
over to scratch my arm and there was a big sticky something.  Well, there
you have it!  I quit wondering right then and there.  No matter how much you
wipe their noses or wash their faces, some how that goopy stuff will end up
on your person some where.