[blparent] new members

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Mar 16 14:38:26 UTC 2011

Please all remember that Hadley has a three course Parenting series that may
interest some of you. I am the instructor for Preparation, Infancy and Early
Years. The courses are free and do require assignments (which can be
emailed, but the courses are not available online, just Braille, large print
and audio) and can provide useful information in a structured fashion. We
not only discuss growth and development but have some added tips for blind
and visually impaired individuals. It's just one more helpful resource.
There are a number of people on this list who have been or are students of
mine. I myself am totally blind and have two adult sighted sons. Contact me
if any questions or contact Hadley at 800-323-4238 or check us out at
hadley.edu
This is my personal email address.
Sharon Howerton