[blparent] new members

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 03:31:14 UTC 2011

Hi all.  Sharon, I'm going to brag about you again so here goes.  I was one
of Sharon's students and took her Parenting Preparation class.  It was great
and I learned so much!  I'd highly recommend the courses for anyone, even if
you just want to see what parenting is all about. Sharon also does a good
job of encouraging too. I just thought the new members, especially would
like to hear things from another perspective.
Leslie