[blparent] Bells; Yea or Ney?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Mar 20 04:09:20 UTC 2011

Yes! Walmart and Target carry them.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Gabe Vega
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:36 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Bells; Yea or Ney?

can you buy squeeky shoes in a store like walmart and target?
On Mar 19, 2011, at 8:33 AM, Leanne Merren wrote:

> I have always put bells on my kids when they are little, and I think they
work pretty well in public places, unless the place is super loud.  In that
case, the child would be attached to me anyway.  I also used the squeaky
shoes, especially for outdoors, because I think those work better than
bells.
> I like to give my kids a little room to move, but I don't feel comfortable
unless I can hear where they are at all times.
> For bells I use zip ties to attach them to shoes, belt loops on pants,
hair ties, etc.  They don't break through zip ties as easily.
<madison_tewe at spinn.net>

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/pshald%40neb.rr.co

>> Friends are like a snow flake.
>> If you pee on them they go away