[blparent] Collecting info on foster-adoptions as blind couples

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 23 22:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm surprised and encouraged you hear of your success with case workers.
when I spoke to several friends about the possibility of adoption, I was
told good luck. They said that they were told there was little to no chance
of a baby being placed with them because of their blindness. Maybe an older
child, but not likely either. So I to am interested to find out how others
fared in this.
Thanks, and take care.
Raquel
My group.