[blparent] troubled parent

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 17:14:10 UTC 2011

Highlands makes some homeopathic calm down pills you may want to try. A combination between drugs and forcing him to do something he may not be capable of doing.

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." ~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been recalled?
Just ask!