[blparent] Ways to haul child when traveling

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Sun Mar 27 19:00:26 UTC 2011

I understand what you are saying with regard to the bulk of some backpacks
but I purchased a Will and Ted pack and love it. It has a kick stand so I
can take the pack off and it will stand without taking the child out, it has
compartments for everything, it has a canopy for rain and sun, and my son
loves it!

It will require some back strength but once you are used to it, man does
this pack do the job.

Let me know if you want more information.

Best,

Chad