[blparent] Ways to haul child when traveling

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:16:35 UTC 2011

Hi.  I currently use the Ergo and have a Baby Jogger City minni to use when mine is a bit older.  I tried the City mini out in the store and it didn't seem to go all over the place when I pulled it behind me even though the handle does not turn around.  It folds up very very small and can be folded with one hand.  I'll let you know how it works when my son is able to sit up in it.

Melissa