[blparent] New Here With Questions

janel jjointski at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 21:02:25 UTC 2011

Hello Listers:
I am so glad to come across this site!
I am a first time mother of a seven week old boy and am adjusting pretty well to motherhood.
When I return to work in a few weeks, I will be traveling by taxi cab and wanted to know if I should buy an additional base for the car seat. I already have one that is in my mother's car since she does most of the driving for me.

I also had questions about measuring formula. My baby takes 4 ounces, and all of the bottles that I have are either 4 ounces of 9 ounces. He will be graduating to five ounces and I wanted to know how to measure out five ounces.
Look forward to your responses.
Thanks
Janel