[blparent] Ways to haul child when traveling

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:36:08 UTC 2011

I haven't seen the Urgo, so I can't compare them.  I have the Beco Butterfly
II, and I absolutely love it.  I use it for my 3 year old, and I have been
using it with her since she was 2.  I also use it for infants that I
babysit, and they sleep in it very nicely.  I'm short and petite, and it
fits on me very well, unlike other carriers.
Leanne