[blparent] Formula, was New Here With Questions

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:47:44 UTC 2011

Thanks.  I wondered how accurate I would be in doing a half scoop.  I always
had 4 or 8 oz bottles for Mason, so always used full scoops, and never tried
a half.  The babies I have watched have those little dispensers with the
sections and it's already pre-measured.  We have filtered water from our
refrigerator, but for very little babies I usually boil it to be safe.  The
baby that I have been asked to watch will be about 6 weeks when I start, so
I just want to brush up on my bottle skills. :)  I think mom is planning to
breastfeed though so maybe she'll be pumping.  I guess we'll see.
Leanne