[blparent] New Here With Questions

janel jjointski at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 20:44:17 UTC 2011

Hello everyone:
Thanks for all of your wonderful advice.
As far as the car seat goes, I do have a graco car seat stroller combination
and there are slides for the seatbelt.

As far as the bottles, I use avent and Playtex. The avent bottles leak if
you are not careful to put them on correctly so I will probably purchase
more Playtex bottles since they are easier when he starts day care.
Thanks again, and I look forward to learning tons more from you all.
Janel