[blparent] Potty Training Gone Wrong

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugettdobens at bex.net
Wed Mar 30 00:56:20 UTC 2011

    I know how you feel.  Mackenzie will be 3 in July.  She goes to pre
school 2 days a week, and she will use the potty there fairly frequently.
She will not use it for me at home.  It doesn't seem to matter what we do,
she is determined to stay in diapers.  We have tried the dvds and letting
her go in with me, but no success yet.  My family acts like she should be
using the potty, but I have always heard not to push the issue.  They won't
stay in diapers forever.  I just wish there was a way to help the potty
training process along.  We keep running into roadblocks!
Nikki