[blparent] Potty Training Gone Wrong

Mark Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Wed Mar 30 02:21:37 UTC 2011

Have you tried something like pull-ups? I agree that taking some time
off may be helpful, but keep talking positive about big girls and such.
If she still enjoys the video, still play it, just don't press the
issue. What helps is asking if she'd like to wear underwear like a big
girl each day, and eventually she'll decide that it's something she
wants to do again.

All the best,
-Mark