[blparent] toys toys toys!

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:28:15 UTC 2011

Hey y'all,
How do you decide what is too much toy wise? How do you decide what to keep, get rid, of and when to buy more?
I have my days where i want to start a bonfire and toss every toy in the house into it. There are other days where I feel like Savannah is bored and needs more. I have a list of toys that I'd like her to have. I've purchased quite a bit lately, but some are being held back for her birthday and Christmas.
I've been blessed with clothes. I haven't had to buy Savannah more than $100 her entire life. I've been given so many nice things clothing wise that I just can't bring myself to spend the money of needless clothing. It's gotten to the point, where I've given half her wardrobe away and she still has plenty.
I tell you this, because I feel my money is better spent on toys! I'm just struggling as to what to get rid of, if anything, so that I can purchase more educational toys for her.
I know there's no cookie cutter answer as to how much is too much. I'm just looking for ideas on how others make the decisions?
Pipi