[blparent] newly preg

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 17:50:18 UTC 2011

And now you will want them for your own child. It is wonderful! If you are
on FB become a fan of my page for ongoing sales and specials. Also once baby
is born send me your email and your Childs birthdates or if you want to do
it now your due date and you will get specials in the birthday month.

Congratulations again,

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!