[blparent] Stuffy Nose

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue May 10 03:05:34 UTC 2011

My daughter will use the suringe on Dylan if she's home but I don't like to
do it, she can kinda see where the bugers are and just suck them right out.
I use a warm washcloth, try to clean it out really good in the bath or just
hold him down and clean with a warm washcloth.  No baby likes it and most
likely you're going to have to hold him down.  I lay Dylan on the floor in
front of me, but his legs between my knees, hold his other hand with my hand
and wipe and feel with the other hand.  Yes he kicks and screams and acts
like I'm killing him but it gets his nose clean.  I also clean it really
good after mealtime, because he's strapped in his chair and can't leave!!
Another thing you can buy is boogie wipes *I kid you not* and when we're
playing or he's distracted by something I'll take a quick swipe with one of
those as well.  They honestly don't like it, and people will think y ou're
killing them, but I hope this has helped.