[blparent] acceptance of mature parents

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:54:44 UTC 2011

I fear that later on, my children might resent the new one for taking
muy time, attention and finances that could have been used elsewhere.
One son thought that I wanted a budding career.
And, he knows that i would stay home with the child until school age.
children do have expectations for their parents, as well.
I am trying to include them; but i know the reality is that they may
not want to be included -- after all, this baby's father is not their
father.
In any case, I will continue to make efforts and they can decide how
much or little they want to be involved.