[blparent] acceptance of mature parents

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu May 12 19:19:40 UTC 2011

Hi,
My oldest John 13 is from my first marriage, my other 2 lucas 6 and Olivia 9
months is from my present husband.  It is difficult to blend families
whatever the age.  John loves his younger siblings, but there is still times
when I think he wonders where he fits in.  Things are much better than when
was younger.  I hope for your older children they will just embrace this new
and unique person who God has blessed the world with.  I believe that
looking at it broader than mor specific to your own family might help them
not to feel obligated to feel about the new baby in any particular way.
Jill