[blparent] Glad to join

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue May 17 11:25:30 UTC 2011

Hello Erin,
Welcome to the list.  My name is Melissa, and I am a stay at home mom,
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant, and president of the NFB of Maryland.
My husband, Mark, and I have two children.  Austin is four, and Oriana just
turned one on the 15th.  We live in Baltimore; where do you live?  I also
have LCA.  I'm glad you are enjoying your son so much, and I'm sure you'll
find tons of great discussion, advice, and great people on this list.  I
know I have.
Take care,
Melissa