[blparent] Glad to join

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed May 18 15:18:36 UTC 2011

Hi being a momj changes everything I think for the better. I once told my doctor that was expecting a baby in the family that it changes who you are. About a year later he said you know your right and I didn't know what he was refering to and he gsaid the experienbce of being parents changed who they were. I was surprised he remembered because sometimes i feel because I'm blind people don't think that I know much about anything. Lol.