[blparent] acceptance of mature parents

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue May 17 15:52:13 UTC 2011

Jan,
Why not just let them all sort it out. They will be fine.
This will be a relationship between the new baby and older siblings and it is their relationship. They will bond in ways that work for them My daughter and I bond in ways that I couldn't plan or predict. Thank God for that. She also bonds in ways with family and friends that I couldn't have predicted We are all richer for the experience and exchange.