[blparent] Glad to join

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 17:03:43 UTC 2011

Hello Erin,
I want to chime in with the other parents on this list who have replied thus far by saying that you've found a great list with a wealth of information.
My name is Hai and I have a 7 month old girl named Song. My wife Youme and I currently live in Chicago, where we are blessed to have jobs where we can work from home. I too am amazed by the journey of being a parent thus far and I know the adventures have just begun.
There are a number of new parents on the list and I'm sure we would all be willing to share what we've learned from our experiences thus far..
By chance, will you be attending the National convention in Orlando? It would be nice to organize a meeting for new parents/children.

Regards:
Hai