[blparent] Glad to join

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed May 18 00:32:11 UTC 2011

By long tradition there is a blind parents meeting each year at convention.
Anyone is welcome to attend, whether you're a parent, a prospective parent,
a grandparent, etc.  It's an open discussion and is generally very lively.
If people would like to have an additional get-together for parents of
babies and toddlers, maybe someone could volunteer to host it in their room;
it's too late to set up any more official meetings on the agenda for this
year.

Debbie