[blparent] Glad to join

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:44:29 UTC 2011

Yes, it sounds like you've really done your research and founds some great
items.  I have an Ergo baby and love it so much for having my son on my
back.  Every baby's different, but my son was not a fan of being in it
facing my front but he's extremely social and gets hot really fast so he
felt smothered in it.  I got a Baby Bjorn Air which I still use a lot where
he faces out on my front and he LOVES it so much.  Your set up sounds nice
at home and you are going to have so much fun with that little guy.  Love
the name as well by the way.  It's a classic and you can't go wrong with a
classic.

Oh, something else I couldn't live without is my Pack & Play because I role
it in and out of our master bath when I take a shower so I can have my son
right there with me.  I got the smallest one on the market which is the
Pippin and it doesn't have anything fancy on it but it works great for what
I need.  The design is kind of ugly according to my husband but the green
elephants  have kind of grown on us now. GRIN  Downstairs I have the largest
play pen you can get out there which is a Joovy Room Play yard.  Dawson
loves it because it feels so spacious to him and can fit tons of his toys.

Take care,

Erin