[blparent] school

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat May 21 04:30:54 UTC 2011

When Gab used to ride the bus, before I knew my neighbors, we'd have to walk
there in all kinds of weather.  I would get to the bus with my little kid
and all these parents would drive their kids there so they wouldn't have to
stand in the cold, snow, freezing rain, blizzard, scourching heat and there
G and I would stand.  I couldn't believe that not one of them asked us to
get into their nice warm/cool cars.  Oh well, we're better peeps for our
suffering.  It was almost 2 years of that brutal weather before some nice
guy moved in across the street from us.  He was the parent with the kids and
when he saw us standing in the freezing rain, he invited us into his jeep
with he and his girls.  I accepted cause Gab was so cold and the bus was
late.  I also accepted because we had been visiting with them for a few days
when they moved in aand he had already told me all about he and the girls.
Too funny!