[blparent] Where have all the manners gone? Reciprocating and passing good behavior on to offspring

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue May 24 15:24:51 UTC 2011

Jo Elizabeth, it's your friend, Eric Calhoun.  Today's parents, (some of
them, not all of them), are very in tune with their kids, are not
interested in that little thing called communication, and, if they see a
someone or someones who are blind, they have problems with, "a-hem!"
communicating!  What's a blind parent to do!

First of all, you must always the same manners you enforce in your
offspring that you had enf bfbd when you were a child.  Second, can you
bring dinner over, bake a cake, two, or three, or cookies?  You should try
and open up to your neighbors who are parents.  Are there things you should
know about these parents?  Are they not willing to recropricate, whenever
you do something?  Remember, manners start with Jo Elizabeth Pinto and go
down to her kids, then go to other parents.

I run into the same issues you do.  I can't say "excuse me" sometimes,
(not all the time,), without someone wanting to knock me down!  I think
it's the "thug" mentality that other parents get these days.  This has got
to stop!

So do your part, Jo Elizabeth, and, hopefully, they'll do theirs.

Eric
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook