[blparent] FW: Where have all the manners gone

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:21:42 UTC 2011

Hi, listers.

Go, Eric! I really like what you and the others have said about
reaching out to the other parents and kids in this situation where
we're feeling excluded. There's no question that situations like this
can make a person feel terrible, especially when his or her child is
also hurt by it. If blindness is the reason any one of us is excluded
from something, we just have to keep that big-picture mindset and
figure out how to change the situation without becoming smaller and
crawling into a shell, dragging our kids close behind.

Jen