[blparent] Discussion of sleeping with children and meeting their needs

Karla Hudson hudson.kc at live.com
Thu Nov 3 17:49:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have been watching the post about crying children and sleeping with them.
I totally agree that a child should not be left to cry. I also wanted to
chime in on the sleeping with the child issue. Now this is just for our
family but we love cozy time in bed. My children are now 6 and 9 and I feel
as though I have a close bond with them sharing cozy time in bed. A great
place to read books and learn about their day. They are known to sleep in
their own beds, sleep with my husband and I or sleep separate. You know they
are only going to be little once. I lost my sister to cancer just two weeks
after my daughter was born. I cherish every minute with my kids as I know my
mom would love to have one more time to hold my sister or have a cuddle.
Don't let this time with your kids slip away. Make certain they know you
love them and that they matter.

Karla Hudson