[blparent] [Bulk] Re: bread machines

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Nov 3 18:08:14 UTC 2011

I could with mine.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandy W
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:51 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] [Bulk] Re: bread machines

But could you do it on your own if you didn't want to program it?

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!