[blparent] Beware those sharp little eyes!

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:08:53 UTC 2011

I've read through all of the posts on this so far and have thought about it
more.
I made my 9 year old niece and 13 year old nephew quilts for christmas a
couple of years ago. I take care of them for a living and live with them. I
hand sewed both quilts so they were time consuming. In order to get them
done, I couldn't get around the fact that they were going to see me making
them. Again, I lied to them. I told my niece that the one I was making for
her was actually for Savannah. I told my nephew that his was for my aunt
since it was a Kansas University quilt and she is a huge fan like him.
Again, I lied which is a lie and not really right. But they both were
surprised and loved the quilts. My nephew saw my lie as a you got me moment
and laughed about it.
There isn't a single person who can honestly say they haven't told some form
of a lie in their life. It doesn't mean that lying is right. I don't know I
guess it's a very gray area no matter how you look at it.
I was going to say something else and can't remember now what it was. lol
Pipi