[blparent] Beware those sharp little eyes!

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:23:02 UTC 2011

There are some tricks that my sister played on me as a kid that we laugh
about in the family to this day, but they often times backfired on her and
that makes us laugh even harder.  We also have a great time laughing about
how I'd chase my sister with my cane and hit her with it to get her back for
putting my hand on a manikin's private areas in the mall or for pretending
to go down stairs when there weren't any around to watch me stumble and feel
for the step with my foot.  The difference here with my family compared to
how yours is being is that my sister admits that those things were stupid
and we laugh about how dumb they were and how I'd always find a way to get
her back for being a shmuck.  I never got how the messing with people's food
thing could be funny to anyone.

Erin