[blparent] Convertable car seat suggestions

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:47:56 UTC 2011

Hi.  We have one of the grayco seats that goes to 35 lbs and are discovering
that our child will not fit in it up to that point.  He is around 21.5 lbs
and 30 inches tall, at the bottom/middle of the percentile, and the straps
are getting too tight even when they are adjusted.  If it was a bit bigger
it might work up to 35 lbs, but we are currently looking for a convertible
car seat now as he won't fit in this for much longer.  We are a little over
13 months old at this point.  Hope this helps.

Melissa