[blparent] Convertable car seat suggestions

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Nov 5 14:02:02 UTC 2011

I love the Sit 'N Stroll.  It is a car seat that is good up to 40 pounds
that has wheels that come out of the bottom, so it can be pulled behind you
as a stroller when you reach your destination, then easily turned back into
a car seat when you are ready to go back home.  This means you don't have to
take a separate stroller or frame with you.  Ours has lasted very well--it
is on our second child.  I know some people prefer other seats, but this one
has worked very well for my family.  It is made by Tripple Play Products.
Melissa