[blparent] Current Weight Watchers

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:27:40 UTC 2011

Hi,
  I was wondering how to be apart of Weight Watchers as a blind person.  When I called and asked about getting their books in either an accessible format or using them online I was told that they didnt have them in an accessible format and that the online site was not accessible at all.  I would love to join but am not sure how to use their system.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPad