[blparent] Current Weight Watchers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Nov 19 04:11:37 UTC 2011

They are right, there system is not easy to use without a sighted friend,
however, there material is available in 2 formats.  Or should I say they do
have a pocket guide and a started book in both Braille and on CD.  I am a
Life timer which means I have reached my goal and kept it off for more than
a year.
 Contact me off list at
Madison_tewe at spinn.net and I will give you some more hints.

Sorry list for my invasion of WW. V