[blparent] Fw: [TPOBC] Braile Readers Survey

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 16:54:26 UTC 2011

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!