[blparent] surgury

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:57:16 UTC 2011

It's true the system is a lot slower here in Canada especially in the east
where I live. It's not like the states where you can demand to get things
done, it's public health care and the rules are different. It's been 2
weeks since I was at the doc and no call for a date yet. I'm praying a
miracle takes place and they call soon. It's rough on everyone. My husband
does stay home a lot more than he use to to take care of our son and my
church has offered to help when I'm recovering. But, you know how life can
go sometimes you just get busy with your own stuff. I did finally fimd a
hard plastic patch that sticks out a bit so my eye doesn't get pushed. the
drops were perscribed before my doc know I had glaucoma. They are a steroid
for pain and lubrication not pressure. Their not bothering to treat the
pressure because they are removing the eye anyway. I just hope I don't have
to wait 10 years to get it done. That could really suck. LOL

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!