[blparent] Advice on playing with cane

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:04:33 UTC 2011

Jo Elizabeth,

Penny is fully sighted but loves using a cane. Just today I had to go to
the doctors office, and she wanted to cane too. It is getting to the
point where having her own cane would make my life easier! Smile.

My sister's kids always wanted to use our canes when they came over, but
they never wanted to actually take one with them. Penny seems to think
it's natural to carry a cane, but she's only two right now. I'm sure
she'll grow out of it, but for now, she wants a cane to use just like we
do. It's kind of cute. Smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: