[blparent] ideas for traveling in the rain

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:45:27 UTC 2011

I think you had the best idea when you mentioned the carrier.  I would still
dress him lightley and use two blankets one over the other.  I found that
the fleece blanketis best for the outside one because most of the rain just
beads up on it and little is soaked up.  This frees both hands to hold a
cane and a umbrella.  Unless you are like my husband and hate umbrellas you
could use a large enough rain coat instead of the outer blanket to cover you
both.  Just my two cents.  Good luck.

Amanda