[blparent] Playtex Bottles?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:01:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
 As some of you know, we're in the process of being licensed as foster parents.
 We're close to the end of the process, and I'm looking at baby bottles.
 I have a friend who uses Playtex, and  her son seems to not have
 spit-up or other issues.
 Can you give me your thoughts on Playtex bottles? Should we go with
 AireVent or should we go with the other kind (sorry I can't remember
 the name, but it uses the liners and seems to be able to be felt as it
 empties.) We'll be taking children from infant to age 3 (obviously a
 3-year-old wouldn't be bottle fed), but I'm pointing out that we don't
 want to have to buy bottles with each different age.
 Thanks in advance for any help, and have a great week!

 In Christ, Miranda