[blparent] Playtex Bottles?

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:00:29 UTC 2011

Miranda,
The type I use and I think you are looking for are called Playtex drop-ins.
I love them. I can squeeze the air out before giving the bottle to the child
and have no worries about them sucking up air no matter what position they
are in. They come in 4oz, 8oz (thick bottom liner) and 8-10oz (thinner liner
bottom). You can throw them away or hand wash. Tip: Do NOT microwave at all
these bottles. The liner will melt and create holes.

Amanda